At NeuroSurgery of Kingwood, Dr. Neal Haynes and his team of neurosurgical specialists use advanced tools and state-of-the-art technology to treat conditions, disorders and injuries affecting the brain, spine and nervous system.
Our goal is to relieve each patient's pain and improve their daily life.
Conditions we treat
- Intracranial aneurysms
- Stroke requiring neurosurgical intervention secondary to hemorrhage or edema
- Brain tumors, benign and malignant
- Arteriovenous malformations
- Cervical, thoracic and lumbar disorders including complex hardware placement or revision
- SI joint fusion
- Sacral fractures
- Brain & spine trauma
- Chiari malformation
- Normal pressure hydrocephalus
- Simple neonatal pediatric disorders such as hydrocephalus and myelomeningocele
- Carpal tunnel and ulnar neuropathy
- Spinal fluid leaks, spontaneous, traumatic, or iatrogenic
Neurosurgical procedures we perform
If you have questions about our services or Dr. Haynes, please contact our office.